TRIMBLE Buffalo B1919
- Supports GLONASS L1 signal frequencies (1598 to 1606 MHz), C/A code
- 32 tracking channels
- NMEA output & input: 2 serial ports
- On-board low noise amplifier
- Works with passive or active antennas; with active, maximum gain at the RF input is 25 dB.
- Built-in antenna open/short circuit protection
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS) capable
- aGPS capable
- Update rate 1 Hz
- PPS timing output
- 28 surface mount castellations
- Matches footprint of C1919 and Copernicus II modules
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.